Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Meet Our New Addition: Piper



So, here is our little love bird, Piper. He is a cutie but awfully shy. We have had him for almost a month now, and he warms up some days. I waited a month longer to get him because he was supposed to be a hand fed baby, which means they are supposed to be more comfortable with people, friendlier etc. But I have not seen that pay off yet. The boys like him, Elias needs to work on being a little more gentle, surprise surprise, right.

1 comment:

self_inflicted_confusion said...

A bird? Well I can't say that I have ever wanted a bird. I remember thinking your ferret was pretty cool, but a bird? I hope the kids love him. What does Mike think of him? Maybe I can introduce him Piper to our Gryffindor (not my choice of pet either). What wives subject their husbands to, just kidding.