skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Keeter Family

Live Simply * Laugh Often * Love Deeply

Friday, July 25, 2008


" I Know, I am a hottie, watch out girls!"
Posted by The Keeter Family at 9:08 AM

2 comments:

self_inflicted_confusion said...

that boy is about as cute as they come.

July 27, 2008 at 7:22 PM
glamour girly said...

Too cute!

July 31, 2008 at 7:26 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family and Friends

  • Charlene & Randy
  • Raymond Family
  • Tammy Groom
  • Chris and Corine
  • Speaks Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (8)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • Tractor Pull
      • Meet Our New Addition: Piper
      • Adorable When Sleepy
      • Michael's Job Site
      • Afternoons in the Sprinkler
      • " I Know, I am a hottie, watch out girls!"
      • I was taking a picture of Julian "surfing" but by ...
      • Stair Sliding!

About Me

The Keeter Family
View my complete profile